Fully computerised Core-banking branch of SBI, UCO & PNB with ATM and Locker facility.
The University Hospital has a very modest beginning and was started in the form of a dispensary for students and staff-community.Today it is a 60 bed hospital with 24 hour emergency ward and a host of other facilities and laboratories. The objectives of hospital are giving immunization, preventive approach towards health and treatment. Thus the activities include Treatment, Regular check ups, Vaccination, Awareness lectures etc. Recent major projects and developments in the Hospital during the last 6 months:
- Hepatitis 'B' vaccination as a regular feature in hospital.
- Cardio-Vascular camp for people above 50 years of age.
- Blood Group detection camp for students.
- Blood Donation Camps.
- Free medical check up in Adarsh Bal Niketan as social service.
- 3 channel ECG machine.
- Auto analyzer for detailed pathological list.
- 3 Ambulance
- Aqua Guard facility