Dr. Sanjay Kumar
- B.Sc. (PCM) from Kumaon University, Nainital with First division.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) from G. B. Pant University of Ag. & Technology, Pantnagar with First division.
- Ph.D. from G. B. Pant University of Ag. & Technology, Pantnagar with major in Mathematics and minor in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Research Areas/ Specialisation/ Consultancy
Applications of Soft Computing (Fuzzy, Neural Network and Hybrid systems ), Theoretical Computer Science
10 years of teaching experience at undergraduate and post graduate level
Courses Teaching/ Taught To
- Elementary Mathematics
- Basic Mathematics
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Engineering Mathematics III
- Programming in Fortran & C
- Structured Programming Languages
- Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamentals of Theoretical Computer Science
- Differential Geometry & Tensors
- Abstract Algebra
- Integral Transforms & Z Transform
Membership of Professional Societies
Ph.D Students Guided:
- Bhagawati Prasad Joshi (2012) "Some fuzzy time series forecasting models and multi-criteria decision making problems under intuitionistic fuzzy environment"
- Sukhdev Singh Gangwar (2014) "Study of some computational and probabilistic method for fuzzy time series forecasting"
- Deepa Joshi (Continue)
- Md. Nasar (2006) "Design and Development of Trainees Management System.
- Deepak Chandra Pandey (2008) "Fuzzy Logic Based Simulation of Human Behaviour : A Case Study"
- Satwanti Devi (2009) "ANFIS Based Modeling for Simulation of Human Behaviour".
- Nausheen (2011)"Evolutionary Algorithm Based Fuzzy Inference System for Simulation of Human Behaviour".
- Siddhi (2012)"Fuzzy Rule Based Modeling for Multi Assets Portfolio Optimization".
- Chahat Arora (2013) "Neural Network and adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) for Multi Assets Portfolio Optimization"
- Vaishali Chimwal (2013) "Powerbuyer.com
- Hema Bisht (Continue) "Network custody and clearing system
Institutional/ Administrative Experience
- Worked as Network designer at Intercon systems Pvt. Limited Gurgaon and Navi Mumbai from 1998 to 1999.
- Worked as Manager (Techno-Commercial) at Business Link Automation India Limited Mumbai and New Delhi from 1999 to 2003.
Research Papers Published/ Presented
- Sanjay Kumar, V.K.Srivastava, A.K.Shukla, S.Barthwal, R.C.Pant. ”Application of Fuzzy Control to Response of Sugarcane to Periodical Water logging” In the Proceedings of International Conference of Cognitive Systems 1997.
- Sanjay Kumar, Rajeev Singh, Piyush Malviya, 2009. “Backward fuzzy reasoning based production system for pulp and paper industry effluent”, Proceeding of National Conference on Cutting Edge Computer and Electronics Technologies, 210-212.
- Govind Singh Kushwaha, Sanjay Kumar, 2009. “Role of Fuzzy Systems in Psychological Research”, Europe’s Journal of Psychology, 123-134.
- B. P. Joshi, Sanjay Kumar, 2011. “Forecasting the Movement of Share Market Price using Fuzzy Time Series”, International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics and Systems, Vol.1, 73-79.
- B. P. Joshi, Sanjay Kumar, 2011. “A Computational Method of Forecasting Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Time Series” Advances in Intelligence and Soft Computing. (Springer Publication).
- Bhagawati P. Joshi and Sanjay Kumar, 2012. “Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets based method for Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting” Cybernetics and Systems: An International Journal. (Taylor and Francis Journal).
- Sukhdev Singh Gangwar, Sanjay Kumar 2012 “Partitions Based Computational Method for Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting” Expert Systems with Applications” (Elsevier Journal)
- Bhagawati P. Joshi and Sanjay Kumar, 2012. “A Computational method for fuzzy time series forecasting based on difference parameters” International Journal of Modeling, Simulation and Scientific computing. (World Scientific Journal)
- Bhagawati P. Joshi and Sanjay Kumar, 2012. “Fuzzy Time Series Model based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets for Empirical Research in Stock Market”, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation.
- Sanjay Kumar, Deepak Chandra Pandey, Govind Kushwaha, 2012. “Fuzzy Rule-Based Modeling for the Study of Some Psychological Parameter”, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Applications.
- Deepa Joshi, Sanjay Kumar, 2014. "Intuitionistic fuzzy entropy and distance measure based TOPSIS method for multi-criteria decision making", Egyptian Informatics Journal (Elsevier Journal)
- Sukhdev Gangwar, Sanjay Kumar. "Probabilistic and intuitionistic fuzzy sets based method for fuzzy time series forecasting, Cybernetics and Systems: An International journal. (Taylor and Francis Journal).