Dr. Prabha Pant
Educational ProfileM.A.( English), Ph.D from DSB Campus, Kumaum University, Nainital.
Research Areas/ Specialisation/ ConsultancyIndian English Literature & English language Teaching
Teaching Experience18 Years.
Awards & Recognisation
Courses Teaching/ Taught To
1.BHS-176, Technical Writing- Taught to technology 1st yr H.Sc .and Food Tech.1 year
2.BHs-174, Elementary English, Taught to 1st yr.Bio-Tech Students
3. BHS-254, Basics of English Language, Taught to 1st year Ag.
4.Bhs-355, Comprehension & Communication skills, Taught to III yr Ag
5. BBHS- 280communication Skills & personality Development, Taught to 2nd Yr.Ag.Engineering
6. BHS-377, Professional Communication, Taught to 3 yr. IT.
7.BHS-255, Structural & Spoken English, Taught to Ist yr Food.Tec
8.BHS-186,English,Taught to Technology Ist year.
9.BHS-286, Effective Technical Communication, Taught to IT,EE,CE,ME Ii yr.
10.BHS-387,Soft Skills, Taught to EE,II yr
11.BHS-250 General English ,taught to H.Sc.I yr.
Membership of Professional Societies1. Member of English Teachers Association ELT@A, Greater Noida Chapter
Institutional/ Administrative Experience
1. Worked as Faculty Secretary of the college in 2008-09
1.Member of women Empowerment cell of the college
2. Was a Member of Academic Council in 2008 &2013.
3. Guest Lecturer in Campus School
4. External Examiner of other universities.
Research Papers Published/ PresentedPant,Prabha.That Long Silence:A Study of Suppressed Voices.Journal of English Literature and Language.Vol.II,No.1.Jalandhar:Dixit Publishing House,June,2008,27-46
Books Published/ Edited
One Manual on Technical Writing
One module on preparation of C.V. by U.G.C. Staff college, Nainita
Course writer for uttarakhand Open University