Dr. D. S. Rawat
Educational ProfileHigh School: UP Board (1982), I Div
Intermediate: UP Board (1984), I Div
B.Sc.: Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal (1986), II Div
M.Sc.: H.N.B.Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal (1989), I Div
NET CSIR-UGC JRF & Lecturership (1992), Life Sciences
D.Phil.: H.N.B.Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal (2004)
Research Areas/ Specialisation/ ConsultancyPlant systematics, Biodiversity Conservation, Plant Invasion
Awards & Recognisation
Courses Teaching/ Taught To
- BBB103 Introductory Biology (UG)
- BBB105 Elementary Biology (UG)
- BBB400 Fundamentals of Biology (PG)
- BBB500 Plant Diversity I (PG)
- BBB510 Plant Morphology and Anatomy (PG)
- BBB520 Angiosperms, Systematics and Economic Botany (PG)
- BBB525 Angiosperms: Diversity and Resource Utilization (PG)
- BBB600 Master's Seminar (PG)
- BBB613 Biodiversity: Concepts and Management Practices (PG)
- BBB651 Plant Taxonomy (PG)
- BBB690 Master's Thesis Research (PG)
- BBB705 Plants in Extreme Habitats (PG)
- BBB720 Economic Botany (PG)
- BBB788 Doctoral Seminar-I (PG)
- BBB789 Doctoral Seminar-II (PG)
- BBB790 Ph.D. Thesis Research (PG)
Institutional/ Administrative Experience
- Lecturer (Botany) at M.L.K. Post Graduate College Balrampur, UP after selection through UP Higher Education Services Commission Allahabad (11.2.1996- 12.1.1998).
- Research Officer (Mycologist) in Department of Horticulture and Food Processing UP/ Uttarakhand after selection through Public Service Commission UP Allahabad.
- Research Officer/ Mycologist in Horticulture Research and Exten. Centers (G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar) Srinagar Garhwal and Kothiyal Sain Chamoli, Uttarakhand.
- Asstt. Prof Biological Sciences CBSH (24.3.2007- till date).