Central Computing Facility
- Constructed under the World Bank funded project "Technical Education
Quality Improvement Programme"
- Equipped with around 225 terminalsincluding graphic workstations and high
- It provides internet facility to students and staff of all the colleges,
offices and hostels of Pantnagar University.
- Molecular Cytogenetics Lab
- Plant Stress and Nano Biotechnology Lab
- Bioprospecting and Metabolomics
- Bioinformatics and System Biology Lab
- Immunodiagnostic and Pretomics Lab
- Biosafety and Molecular Diagnostic Lab
- Central Facility I & II
- Plant Tissue Culture Facility
- Animal Cell Culture Facility
- Acoustically designed, centrally air-conditioned theatre with finest
projection and illuminating technologies.
- Seating capacity of over 1200.
- National level sports complex with following infrastructure:
- Athletic Stadium
- Football Ground
- Squash Court
- Badminton Court
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Gymnasium etc.
- One of Asia's largest in terms of size
- Automated system, self check out lending machine and book drop.
- Access to online journals
- D-space Digital Repository and E-learning portal.