Home » About » How to Reach
How to Reach
Pantnagar is about 250 kilometers from Delhi, 360 kilometers from Lucknow, 90 kilometers from Moradabad, 75 kilometers from Bareilly and 65 kilometers from Nainital by road. It is connected to the rest of world by the Delhi Nainital National Highway and the Bareilly Nainital Highway. A large number of state and interstate buses fly on these roads. Pantnagar Railway Station, on the Lucknow, Bareilly, Lalkuan section of North East railways, is about 4 km east of the University administrative building. Haldi road Railway station, on the Delhi Rampur Kathgodam section of northern and north eastern railways is about 3 kilometers west of the University Administrative buildings.
- Persons coming from Delhi may board the Ranikhet Express and get down at Haldi Road Station where the University bus will be available for Internal transport. Else, they can travel by any bus plying towards Haldwani via Moradabad Rampur and Rudrapur, and get down at Phoolbagh, two kms west of the Administrative Building.
- Persons coming from Delhi may also use the Air services from Delhi to Pantnagar Airport. Flight is available on Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Friday from Delhi Airport as well as Pantnagar Airport. You can check the website of Air India for more details.
- Persons coming from Lucknow may board the Nainital Express and get down at Pantnagar Station where University bus will be available for internal transport. Else, they can travel by any bus plying towards Haldwani via Bareilly and get down at Nagla, near Pantnagar Station.
- Persons coming from Agra may board the Kumaon Express and get down at Pantnagar Station.
- Persons from far east may reach Haldi Road station by Howarah Kathgodam Express.